Travis Smith's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Monday the 11th, we had our order of Haitian coffee shipped from the importer out of…"

Travis Smith replied Jan 28, 2010 to Helping in Haiti

13 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Bruce Burman

"Heritage Coffee put out an Obama Blend, with Kenya, Brazil and Costa Rica. No kona,…"

Travis Smith replied Jan 20, 2009 to Inauguration Coffee? Coffee specials and activities on Inauguration Day…

12 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"These are the L models, the glass folds out for cleaning or maintenance, i did remem…"

Travis Smith replied Jan 6, 2009 to Gelato Display Case

5 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Nuova Simonelli

"Sarah, are you implying you would like a slower shot time, or more coffee per dose?…"

Travis Smith replied Dec 30, 2008 to How do you make dosing changes on the Swift Grinder

7 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Kevin Ayers

"Hello Denise, I have two Ventura models, both a 12 and an 18 pan size. They have wor…"

Travis Smith replied Dec 29, 2008 to Gelato Display Case

5 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Nuova Simonelli

"Our reward cards work like this: charge them with at least $25, and we will add 10%…"

Travis Smith replied Dec 22, 2008 to How can we coffee retailers survive this scary recession?

16 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by stephanie crocker

"Our Cafe's use swift grinders currently, but i know that when I was still working at…"

Travis Smith replied Dec 17, 2008 to grinder waste costs and electronic mazzers

6 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by Brady

"Well, i got my judges paperwork in, and tickets booked, so i will be there on the 7t…"

Travis Smith replied Dec 15, 2008 to 2009 NWRBC

35 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Nick Cho

"i have always used a vita mix 2 speed drink machine at our locations. we have probab…"

Travis Smith replied Oct 13, 2008 to which blender is best for a small start-up on a budget????

8 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by John

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service