Shuanna's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"If anyone knows of any vegan alternatives as well that would be super. I am in the p…"

Shuanna replied Apr 18, 2010 to Frozen drink mixes

7 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

""The hardest part I'd say was having it totally take over your existence. Too many d…"

Shuanna replied Apr 3, 2010 to Starting my own shop

35 May 3, 2010
Reply by Michael Sedillo

"Duuude.... Bry..... thats why I asked you if your remark was made with a hearty laug…"

Shuanna replied Apr 2, 2010 to Etching tools?

41 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Victoria Wilcox

"Alright buddy...keep being a d/b and see how far that gets you in life. I feel bad f…"

Shuanna replied Apr 2, 2010 to Etching tools?

41 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Victoria Wilcox

"I am in the process of doing something similar right now.... just maybe not to the e…"

Shuanna replied Apr 2, 2010 to Cafe for anchoring communities: An idea I'm afraid to step forward with.

21 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

"hehe"

Shuanna replied Apr 1, 2010 to Starbucks finally gets it right!

8 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Jarred Hoffpauir

"Jared had a lot of sound advice and I would take al of what he said into considerati…"

Shuanna replied Apr 1, 2010 to Starting my own shop

35 May 3, 2010
Reply by Michael Sedillo

"damn it... Looks like my last post DIDNT post so I shall re-cap! I cant tell if tha…"

Shuanna replied Apr 1, 2010 to Etching tools?

41 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Victoria Wilcox

"Nice.... thanks for posting this. We are going to be building our own as well.... Ex…"

Shuanna replied Mar 31, 2010 to make your own pourover bar

18 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Eli Masem

"So have you decided to use someone else and if so who? I am looking for a place righ…"

Shuanna replied Mar 30, 2010 to Capp and spro porcelain cups w/ printing..suggestions?

8 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Shuanna

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service