Chad Christensen's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I appreciate being apprehensive about Lever machines, but rather than having to endl…"

Chad Christensen replied Dec 20, 2014 to spring lever espresso machines

7 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by oliver jean

"    I suggest consulting at least two more suppliers."

Chad Christensen replied Aug 27, 2011 to When it comes to commercial espresso machines - Rancilio or La Cimbali or Unic?

2 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Brady

"  Thanks! My interest in lever machines is eclipsing my interest in Italian cars, wh…"

Chad Christensen replied Aug 13, 2011 to Just set up my lever machine on my patio:

8 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Chad Christensen

"  I am in equipment heaven! I now have the propane system dialed in nicely at exactl…"

Chad Christensen replied Aug 12, 2011 to Just set up my lever machine on my patio:

8 Aug 13, 2011

"Shot for you! I made a Naked PF from a beat up La Marzocco PF. Brass is a weird met…"

Chad Christensen replied Jun 18, 2011 to Just set up my lever machine on my patio:

8 Aug 13, 2011

"  I'm sure the above reply meant to say that the La Pavoni Professional has a 16 cup…"

Chad Christensen replied Jun 18, 2011 to La Pavoni lever machines

9 Jun 18, 2011

"    So right! Since this is a coffee related site, consider my Fixxy in parentheses:…"

Chad Christensen replied Jun 12, 2011 to Just set up my lever machine on my patio:

8 Aug 13, 2011

"  Cool to see this thread continue. I think that control, and a clean cup are equal…"

Chad Christensen replied Mar 22, 2011 to Kone (k-one) stainless steel filter

12 Mar 22, 2011

"    Thanks, Clint. They answer their email at cafemam.com promptly, and their busine…"

Chad Christensen replied Feb 28, 2011 to Why use a piston lever espresso machine?

32 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

"  I got a Kone & Chemex for Valentine's Day, and I love it:   * 25 grams of grou…"

Chad Christensen replied Feb 27, 2011 to Kone (k-one) stainless steel filter

12 Mar 22, 2011

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service