Jennifer Vaaler's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh I like that. Separate from tips, I assume. "

Jennifer Vaaler replied Jan 12, 2014 to "Suspended Coffee". Do you offer it? Would you offer it? Why or why not?

9 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"Yes, I'm working on that. Thanks, I'll use that statement. "

Jennifer Vaaler replied Jan 9, 2014 to "Suspended Coffee". Do you offer it? Would you offer it? Why or why not?

9 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"They are mainly people who like coffee and the fantasy of the concept more than indu…"

Jennifer Vaaler replied Jan 9, 2014 to "Suspended Coffee". Do you offer it? Would you offer it? Why or why not?

9 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"I agree. These are the same reasons I've not bothered encouraging it to anyone nor d…"

9 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"Hi D, From my experience, my Baristas make more tips because the tip line is availab…"

Jennifer Vaaler replied Oct 18, 2013 to Debit machine tips

18 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by V lawhead

"I'm in the middle of updating my menu before I even before this article. At first I…"

Jennifer Vaaler replied Jan 31, 2013 to Retailers can now charge credit card fees to customers . What's your opinion?

9 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"Please keep us updated how this goes and how you go about handling upset customers. …"

Jennifer Vaaler replied Jan 29, 2013 to Retailers can now charge credit card fees to customers . What's your opinion?

9 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"I do this as well for any double shot espresso drink. No waste, and the shot comes o…"

Jennifer Vaaler replied Jan 14, 2013 to Make Sure it's 1/2 DECAF !!!

22 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"I Love that! I've always wanted to do that anyway"

Jennifer Vaaler replied Jan 6, 2013 to Re-Naming an 18 year old Coffee Drive Thru, ideas appreciated

28 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Marshall Fuss

"I like that name. I think it's to the point I need to stop trying to figure it out a…"

Jennifer Vaaler replied Jan 4, 2013 to Re-Naming an 18 year old Coffee Drive Thru, ideas appreciated

28 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Marshall Fuss

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service