Kevin Kerkhof's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"if they weren't open, something separated out probably or they were contaminated and…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied Nov 29, 2009 to Syrup issues

6 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"We do the same thing as Trevor. We use Stanley Commercial 2.5 L airpots. Make sure y…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied Oct 7, 2009 to Airpots for serving french press

19 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Mike

"the milk would have to sit out for 4 hours before bacteria count would reach an unac…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied Aug 16, 2009 to Dangers of Iced Cappucino?

9 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Kevin Kerkhof

"Everyone please save your wallet, go for the stainless steel, and don't go through w…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied Jul 19, 2009 to Plastic French Presses for coffee shop use

9 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Shelley Weihs

"We just did a taste test and froth test between silk, kikkoman (new product), and pa…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied Jul 14, 2009 to Soy Milk - Vitasoy replacement needed

23 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by illudereludere

"Do you have crepe irons, or just a pan? Don't overmix the batter...nothing worse th…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied Jun 15, 2009 to CREPES

7 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Carlos Meyer K.

"Check out Studio 6! Get your portrait in your latte too! http://studio6coffee.com/"

Kevin Kerkhof replied Jun 15, 2009 to Denver Coffee Shops

16 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Jeff

"All that comes to mind with this article is like a story of a fan whose favorite ban…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied Jun 6, 2009 to

just now

"I'm new at this myself, but have a few thoughts: The machine you use could make dif…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied May 31, 2009 to the tamp

40 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"This is a good post on iced coffee. I'd really like to hear what everyone is doing a…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied May 21, 2009 to Iced Coffee

31 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Dacques Viker

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service