Bob Von Kaenel's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Our method is probably pretty basic. Espresso should be put into the cup first to le…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Sep 14, 2009 to Best way to make a mocha?

13 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"First, when you fold the screens down, look to see if there's a couple of allen head…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Sep 14, 2009 to Dispersion screens stuck, HELP?!

17 Oct 3, 2009

"Not sure how this is funny, but it does showcase your efforts to reinforce the stere…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Aug 31, 2009 to Funny Customers

24 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Meredith

"We use different coffee cards for drip coffee and espresso drinks, and they're both…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Aug 24, 2009 to loyalty card headaches...

28 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Mike Spence

"If you're doing a double drive-thru that tells me you anticipate some high volume pe…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Aug 3, 2009 to Drive-Thru Kiosk Equipment.......

1 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Bob Von Kaenel

"It works very well in this order.....espresso in first, flavor next if requested, th…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Jul 30, 2009 to Iced Lattes?

45 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Ricky Sutton

"Sunbelt Business Brokers is a huge firm with local franchises nationwide. I don't ha…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Jul 29, 2009 to Anyone know a good Business Broker to help me sell my shop

2 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Bob Von Kaenel

"You should look into Pumpskins. They're a peel & stick protective covering that…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Jul 29, 2009 to looking for good pump pots

4 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Another vote for La Marzocco, especially since you say that cost is not an issue. Th…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Jul 6, 2009 to Espresso Machines: Which is better Nuova Simonelli or La Marzocco

51 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"The best tool I've found for cleaning used grinders is compressed air. If you have a…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Jun 23, 2009 to How to clean a used grinder (yep, I'm a newbie!)

11 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Notblueatall

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service