Graeme Duhamel's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you all so much for your knowledge and experience. I had an engineer in today…"

Graeme Duhamel replied May 16, 2011 to Grouphead issues

10 May 19, 2011
Reply by Brady

"Thank you very much this information was very helpful"

Graeme Duhamel replied Apr 10, 2011 to Espresso machine groupheads lost temperature

4 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Thanks for the comment I'd love to get over to costa rica to visit a farm one day an…"

Graeme Duhamel replied Feb 6, 2011 to How can we educate the customers who just want coffee? How can we move the industry foward when there is still so many customers reluctant to read the menu and ask what this and that is?

8 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"we never have done or are ever likely to do drip or filter coffee as espresso is a s…"

Graeme Duhamel replied Feb 6, 2011 to "regular coffee" customers

35 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Alane Spinney

"kwl thanks man, thats exactly the answer i was looking for! "

Graeme Duhamel replied Dec 11, 2010 to Motta Milk Pitchers, are they worth it?

4 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"flush the screen fuck your boss, he doesn't no anything but pen pushing. i use an LM…"

Graeme Duhamel replied Dec 11, 2010 to Grouphead Flush Between Shots

10 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Shadow

"as joe suggested before your shower/dispersion screens may either be loose or theres…"

Graeme Duhamel replied Dec 11, 2010 to Portafilter Cleaning

38 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Lisa Harris

"hi andre thanks for the comment on my page, if water is "spurting out of them all wi…"

Graeme Duhamel replied Dec 10, 2010 to Portafilter Cleaning

38 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Lisa Harris

"Cant go wrong with La marzocco linea, have been around a while and are proven to pro…"

Graeme Duhamel replied Dec 10, 2010 to New cafe opening need recommendations on espresso machines

27 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Graeme Duhamel

"can't believe what im reading. cleaning every part of the machine meticulously is a…"

Graeme Duhamel replied Dec 10, 2010 to Portafilter Cleaning

38 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Lisa Harris

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service