Chris's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

"What's a 'Haupa'? The only time I've heard the term before is in my other life as an…"

Chris replied Jul 31, 2010 to Detailed Menus: Are they necessary?

38 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"I just assumed that the post was referring to: "Once we have the best coffee that we…"

Chris replied Jul 31, 2010 to What is the difference between a good and a great Cafe? what do you look for when you walk in the door?

12 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Clean. Clean groups, clean baskets and PF's, and a clean steam wand. Baristi that kn…"

Chris replied Jul 30, 2010 to What is the difference between a good and a great Cafe? what do you look for when you walk in the door?

12 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Brady

"It's like sportsmanship. You compete with one another on the field, and drink togeth…"

Chris replied Jul 30, 2010 to Huge Thank You to Kaldi's Coffee!

5 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Chris/Dale

"There is a similar shop menu here in Tucson, and it seems to be going fairly well. T…"

Chris replied Jul 26, 2010 to Detailed Menus: Are they necessary?

38 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Yeah, don't skimp on the grinder. A shop at low volume will work with a high volume…"

Chris replied Jul 25, 2010 to Equipment Suggestions

12 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Phillip Howerzyl

"technically, most of these would be double cappuccini, yeah? From the Italian NEI to…"

Chris replied Jul 24, 2010 to how do YOU do a capp?

16 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Nicole

"Mazzer Major or Robur, and I'd choose the Rancilio over the Cimbali, for two persona…"

Chris replied Jul 24, 2010 to Equipment Suggestions

12 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Phillip Howerzyl

"I've become happier now that I've given up on the 'perfect' espresso. I'm now in the…"

Chris replied Jul 24, 2010 to 14 Gram Baskets: Fact or Fiction?

12 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Mike Clark

"They splatter when I throw them at people. Not like the lil brick -like ones that ju…"

Chris replied Jul 23, 2010 to 14 Gram Baskets: Fact or Fiction?

12 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Mike Clark

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service