Chris's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

"Have I got this right? You're wondering about asking for a name to call when an orde…"

Chris replied Aug 16, 2010 to Asking customers their names for orders

37 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Lacey Reichwald

"I think that's why Americans have such a hard time around the globe. When we travel,…"

Chris replied Aug 16, 2010 to Asking customers their names for orders

37 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Lacey Reichwald

"First, (with notable exceptions of late) a great grinder can pair with some pretty l…"

Chris replied Aug 16, 2010 to Espresso Trends: Where do we go from here?

13 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Hey, Howie! In the Entertainment Business we have a saying: "First rule of Holes. If…"

Chris replied Aug 16, 2010 to madness: silly person refuses to follow silly rules for silly reason

15 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Jason Casale

"Condensed milk is the 'traditional' (at least from my VV bud's POV) and the secret i…"

Chris replied Aug 12, 2010 to Iced Vietnamese Coffee

12 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Go pull a shot next time you're near your machine, and let it sit for ten seconds or…"

Chris replied Aug 6, 2010 to Pull the shot directly into the mug, or into shot glasses?

31 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"The only thing that could happen that wouldn't be good is that Intelli takes over th…"

Chris replied Aug 6, 2010 to Congratulations to Mike Phillips on Winning WBC title

2 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Chris

"Considering how sensitive a new shot is to temperature, I'd work on pulling my shots…"

Chris replied Aug 4, 2010 to Pull the shot directly into the mug, or into shot glasses?

31 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Hmmm. Tell Web that a whole lotta people were talking about him in Tucson last night."

Chris replied Aug 1, 2010 to Detailed Menus: Are they necessary?

38 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Howzat translate to a drink? Or is it more of a desert with espresso poured over the…"

Chris replied Aug 1, 2010 to Detailed Menus: Are they necessary?

38 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service