Diana Hills's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Gents, ladies.It finally happened, I got a client who asked me to recommend him a su…"

Diana Hills replied Apr 6, 2020 to Recommendations for my customers for home espresso machines.....

22 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by Diana Hills

"Non-dairy milk? Oatmeal. Rice is way too watery.  Or do you need recommendations on…"

Diana Hills replied Mar 18, 2020 to What are some of your favorite milks to use?

1 Mar 18, 2020
Reply by Diana Hills

"Dennis. I make mine at home before going for a walk, it's not that time consuming, a…"

Diana Hills replied Mar 18, 2020 to What is your goto coffee?

3 Mar 18, 2020
Reply by Diana Hills

"Sorry to revive this, but wanted to know which one is more effective: Bunn or Fetco …"

Diana Hills replied Dec 19, 2019 to Hot Water Dispenser With Multiple Temperature Options

1 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

"As far as I know, La Marzocco had their day in the spotlight. It's a good machine ye…"

Diana Hills replied Dec 11, 2019 to La Marzocco vs. Unic?

13 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

"Well, not quite on topic. But if you want a better taste, then maybe French Press? I…"

Diana Hills replied Oct 15, 2019 to Which can be best espresso machine in 200 dollars budget?

8 Jun 20, 2022
Reply by Best Products House

"It's been a long time since your last post, but let me add my two cents. I'd recomme…"

Diana Hills replied Jan 21, 2019 to Home espresso machine - beginner

9 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

"Oatmeal with white yogurt, yes. It was a hit in our local coffee shop. Honey, nuts a…"

Diana Hills replied Jan 21, 2019 to breakfast???

15 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

"About calluses, before you go to bed, don't forget to lotion up your hands real good…"

Diana Hills replied Jan 21, 2019 to Barista Hands - Best gloves for the job

1 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service