Paul Yates's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"I should have remembered that, Jonathan. Yes, the paddle-equipped Linea also had nak…"

Paul Yates replied Nov 28, 2009 to Throw Away Your Tamper!

32 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"This is my "Primary Aim", as taken from the notes I made while working on my busines…"

Paul Yates replied Nov 28, 2009 to Your Coffee or Business mission statement....

9 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by stephanie crocker

"Hi, I'm Paul, and I am a sugar user.... kidding aside, I am learning to drink coffee…"

Paul Yates replied Nov 28, 2009 to Does Good coffee get ruined by sugar?

7 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Paul Yates

"I am located south of Augusta, GA, so a Tenn. tech is kinda in the wrong direction. "

Paul Yates replied Nov 24, 2009 to Equipment repair in the Southeast

9 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by David Stellwagen

"I did go look at the websites of the most common, popular brands: La Marzocco (my ha…"

Paul Yates replied Nov 23, 2009 to Equipment repair in the Southeast

9 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by David Stellwagen

"This is off the subject, but has anyone else thought about the quality of customer s…"

Paul Yates replied Nov 19, 2009 to Looking for coffee shops for a regular customer, traveling abroad

7 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Henry

"I have had success buying 8 O'clock, and Sam's Choice Rainforest Alliance Breakfast…"

Paul Yates replied Nov 11, 2009 to Best to coffee to buy in the grocery store?

32 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Chris Tellez

"Not sure how educated I am, but I do have an opinion. I am planning on opening a sho…"

Paul Yates replied Nov 10, 2009 to PourOver Brewbars

32 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Paul Yates

"William, I can identify with your desire to improve your skills and take things to t…"

Paul Yates replied Nov 9, 2009 to Doing the best with what you've got..

10 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Daniel Williamson

"Sorry to hear that, Bryan. I'll try to muddle along without benefit of your coffee k…"

Paul Yates replied Nov 6, 2009 to Shout Out: Are you coming to the SERJ?

5 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Paul Yates

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service