michael Phillips's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"As with most who knew Liza I dont really have words to properly describe this traged…"

michael Phillips replied Oct 27, 2009 to Loss of a barista. Remembering Liza Whitacre

29 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Rich Halstead

"yeah, these cards are the devil. We went through a few huge changes over the year in…"

michael Phillips replied May 24, 2009 to Taking away Customer Incentives

5 May 24, 2009
Reply by Jesse Bladyka

"I certainly understand where your coming from Branden. Our shop has a decent rep and…"

michael Phillips replied Mar 29, 2009 to "well I'll just go to Starbucks..."

49 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"I knock the pucks ASAP in my shop. Particularly because with bottomless ports, the p…"

michael Phillips replied Mar 20, 2009 to Puck In or Out?

40 May 29, 2009
Reply by Becki Klauss

"This is a very very strange world.... Bravo January, bravo. I think I may have just…"

michael Phillips replied Mar 12, 2009 to Rumor has it...

28 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Rita Kaminsky

"The GLCA just held a regional jam in October that was a good learning event in Chica…"

michael Phillips replied Jan 26, 2009 to Training ....

7 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Jason Haeger

"seriously... coffee directors, green buyers, top baristas, sommeliers, mixologists a…"

michael Phillips replied Nov 19, 2008 to Discuss - Cigarettes as a hindrance to one's ability to fully taste espresso

21 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Bre

"yeah, cigarettes are not such a great thing for tasting but I have heard are far wor…"

michael Phillips replied Nov 13, 2008 to Discuss - Cigarettes as a hindrance to one's ability to fully taste espresso

21 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Bre

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service