Sean Maddox's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"First, I realize I came off a bit harsh in my original post. I apologize for that.…"

Sean Maddox replied May 11, 2010 to Convert Simonelli Appia Automatic Steam Wand to Traditional Goose Neck Wand

4 May 12, 2010
Reply by ben brown

"Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I'm gonna go with the non-E and convert to…"

Sean Maddox replied May 10, 2010 to Mazzer Major Electronic - Is it worth paying more to get the motor cooling fan?

13 May 10, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Thanks everyone for your help! I visited Soluna Cafes several times. Gloria and comp…"

Sean Maddox replied Mar 13, 2010 to Good Coffee in Paris?

5 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Sean Maddox

"Apparently I haven't found the right espresso machine tech either. The only one I fo…"

Sean Maddox replied Feb 16, 2010 to Convert Linea from 3 prong to 4 prong plug

11 Mar 17, 2019
Reply by Tim Schmoyer

"My multimeter is reading 240. It's a double pole 30 Amp breaker with one red and on…"

11 Mar 17, 2019
Reply by Tim Schmoyer

"Thanks for your reply Mike. I have a 220V outlet that accepts a four prong plug. The…"

11 Mar 17, 2019
Reply by Tim Schmoyer

"Two Heads seems to capture your concept. Another thing that may help is to think abo…"

Sean Maddox replied Jul 30, 2009 to Shop name feedback

13 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service