James Tooill's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm surprised about the flame settings.  Are you using 50% flame until you're close…"

James Tooill replied Mar 7, 2013 to Getting 'flat' coffee on my Diedrich IR-12 !!!

28 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Aaron Jordan

"I'm interested to try the samples and learn more about your business.  I buy and roa…"

James Tooill replied Dec 18, 2012 to Green Beans for sale- Guatemalan Single Origin

2 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Diego Vizcaino

"Yeah, I did write that in response to John P's perspective.  Sorry for the mixup."

James Tooill replied Mar 5, 2012 to How do you explain pour over to customers?

18 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by John P

"Phil, Please don't take this as a personal attack.  But I see and hear your perspect…"

James Tooill replied Mar 4, 2012 to How do you explain pour over to customers?

18 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by John P

"So, for lattes and capps, do we agree that it's still best practice to steam while t…"

James Tooill replied Nov 16, 2011 to Save Our Shot!

10 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Corvus Coffee

"I've had good results with a clever at steep times as low as 2:45 with a finer grind…"

James Tooill replied Oct 27, 2011 to BREWT & why i dont trust them

17 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by R. Justin Shepherd

"By younger generation do you mean the under-thirty crowd? or the under-ten crowd?  "

James Tooill replied Oct 21, 2011 to Milk Temperature Standard

10 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Jillian

"Waking Life Espresso in Asheville is definitely worth a stop, and the espresso progr…"

James Tooill replied Oct 10, 2011 to Good Coffee in Charlotte, NC or Asheville, NC?

16 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Jason Raz

"I had a pod of Starbucks coffee in a hotel once.  The heating element was more power…"

James Tooill replied Oct 7, 2011 to Do you use Nespresso?

6 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by nick placakis

"I used to really enjoy a dark chocolate mocha with a pinch of sea salt whisked in an…"

James Tooill replied Sep 14, 2011 to What's your flavor?

17 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by David L

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service