Dylan Jung's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Izzy's Coffee Den is my favorite but there are certainly others that are quite good.…"

Dylan Jung replied Feb 7, 2010 to Asheville, NC? Eh what?

16 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Ryan Ross

"I too believe there is a point to looking at least a little nice in your work place.…"

Dylan Jung replied Feb 7, 2010 to Rant about our current situation as Baristas in the US

36 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"Thanks everyone. I will surely post some progress in what I find and what I ultimate…"

Dylan Jung replied Feb 7, 2010 to Coffee and Food Pairing. What to do what not to do?

12 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Coffee Lover

"Perhaps I can bring up another discussion relating to the title. I have felt a fair…"

Dylan Jung replied Feb 6, 2010 to Rant about our current situation as Baristas in the US

36 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"Thanks Chris. I suppose I will have to spend some time getting really familiar with…"

Dylan Jung replied Feb 6, 2010 to Coffee and Food Pairing. What to do what not to do?

12 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Coffee Lover

"Thanks Joe. There is a lot of room for growth and experimentation and that's why I t…"

Dylan Jung replied Feb 6, 2010 to Coffee and Food Pairing. What to do what not to do?

12 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Coffee Lover

"I suppose it depends on the event too. Will people pay at your counter or are you be…"

Dylan Jung replied Feb 5, 2010 to Espresso Catering

6 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Micah Metheny

"Very good! And may it keep growing and serving as a great resource for us. Thanks Ma…"

Dylan Jung replied Feb 20, 2009 to 5000 Members!

19 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Great advice all. I'm still working on it myself so it's great to hear all the diffe…"

Dylan Jung replied Feb 17, 2009 to New to the art of latte art.

30 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Jessica Lamb-Brown

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service