Steffen Müller's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Scott, actually the new Glorias or Plus4You Machines from Astoria have separated bo…"

Steffen Müller replied Mar 21, 2014 to Astoria Espresso Management/ vs. Marzocco Linea/GB/5 vs. Slayer

6 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Latté 911

"John pin pointed it ! I could not agree more. "

Steffen Müller replied Jan 9, 2014 to "Suspended Coffee". Do you offer it? Would you offer it? Why or why not?

9 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"I guess a flow restrictor aka gicleur is considered "soft infusion". So yes, GB5 and…"

Steffen Müller replied Dec 19, 2013 to Soft infusion on La Marzocco GB5

5 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Scott Guglielmino

"Tastewise I would not necessarily expect a big difference between the teflon coated…"

Steffen Müller replied Dec 19, 2013 to stainless steel porter filter baskets vs teflon coated porter filters Is there a taste difference to espresso?

1 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Steffen Müller

"A very nice Aethiopian Yirgacheffe Konga batch brewed in the Moccamaster this mornin…"

Steffen Müller replied Dec 19, 2013 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"Certainly there should be respect - and that's IMHO a bi-drectional thing. But fe…"

Steffen Müller replied Jun 21, 2012 to caught my employee using my kitchen for his own business

14 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Tom Mohr

"Depends on the age of the customer/guest.  One approach is to recall his/her childho…"

Steffen Müller replied Feb 27, 2012 to How do you explain pour over to customers?

18 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by John P

"Strange - that normally happens only when letting the wand sit in the pitcher after…"

Steffen Müller replied Jan 20, 2012 to Which La Marzocco?

29 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by georgemvg

"Hi Brady, slides look very nice. The first slide is actually what the INAI tells yo…"

Steffen Müller replied Dec 9, 2011 to Feedback on my training material?

10 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Brady

"Meeting our former neighbor  "For your espresso and cappuccino I'd travel a thousan…"

Steffen Müller replied Dec 6, 2011 to Nicest thing a customer has said

41 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by James Perini

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service