Lindsey's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Check out Star Lounge Coffee Bar while you're in Chicago - and if you call ahead, I…"

Lindsey replied Jun 8, 2011 to Visiting LA & Chicago

8 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Lindsey

"Dark Matter Coffee in Chicago - try their Ganesha AND the Unicorn Blood. (plus, Unic…"

Lindsey replied Mar 1, 2011 to Best espresso around

46 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Joshua Henrikson

"An Illinois-based company called Burlap Works (check out their etsy site) gets a bun…"

Lindsey replied Feb 26, 2011 to Re using Coffee Burlap Bags

5 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Ryan

"I've had many a rude interaction with folks who've been drinking non-traditional cof…"

Lindsey replied Nov 11, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"I'd say that hiring someone, if not multiple people, with experience is a grand idea…"

Lindsey replied Oct 22, 2010 to Shall I hire an experienced Barista or not?

27 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Angie McDaniel

"I suppose it kind of depends on what is already there. Concrete? If I had a bare ba…"

Lindsey replied Oct 19, 2010 to Flooring Behind counter

7 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

"We've got three stories - wooden floors throughout. And actually, the first floor em…"

Lindsey replied Oct 19, 2010 to Flooring Behind counter

7 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

"I'm heading out the door at the moment, so I'll post a more detailed reply later. T…"

Lindsey replied Sep 11, 2010 to Another "How much should I be paid?" post, but kind of different.

13 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Thanks for your relpy, Daniel. The minimum wage just went up to $8.25 an hour here,…"

Lindsey replied Sep 9, 2010 to Another "How much should I be paid?" post, but kind of different.

13 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"I've had several different latte jockey jobs in my 8 years of jockeying experience,…"

Lindsey replied Aug 28, 2010 to Cups n bottles

19 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Gary T

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service