Matthew Gasaway's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"I was aware of the 17g dose for espresso, 18 for caps, and 19 for signature drink.…"

Matthew Gasaway replied Feb 22, 2010 to Going from Triple basket Naked to Double basket Spouted. Help?

41 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Chris

"Question Why is it bad for the espresso puck to come in contact with the screen and…"

Matthew Gasaway replied Feb 22, 2010 to Going from Triple basket Naked to Double basket Spouted. Help?

41 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Chris

"I'm kind of excited to jump back in the ring tomorrow morning. As I was cleaning up…"

Matthew Gasaway replied Feb 21, 2010 to Going from Triple basket Naked to Double basket Spouted. Help?

41 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Chris

"Sorry for not clarifying. What I have been doing thus far is this... Same dose(18.…"

Matthew Gasaway replied Feb 21, 2010 to Going from Triple basket Naked to Double basket Spouted. Help?

41 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Chris

"I'm dosing around 18.5 grams. I have checked it a number of times with a gram scale.…"

41 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Chris

"nope. syrup flavoring is syrup flavoring."

Matthew Gasaway replied Feb 10, 2010 to wuts up coffee city Im looking for a good coffee surup

21 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

"Wow Bryan Thanks for the recommendation these are fantastic."

Matthew Gasaway replied Feb 6, 2010 to Recommendations on Espresso and Cappuccino cups & saucers.

6 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Matthew Gasaway

"Strictly comp cups"

Matthew Gasaway replied Feb 5, 2010 to Recommendations on Espresso and Cappuccino cups & saucers.

6 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Matthew Gasaway

"So I'm a bit confused.... if someone could be so kind as to enlighten me. Does this…"

Matthew Gasaway replied Jan 21, 2010 to MyPressi is for real

15 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Chris

"Watching CNN is enough to break your heart. I donated to the Red Cross right away.…"

Matthew Gasaway replied Jan 14, 2010 to Helping in Haiti

13 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Bruce Burman

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service