Shellie Adams's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree completely. "

Shellie Adams replied Apr 22, 2010 to Coffee Snob or Elitist A**hole, big difference!

31 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Rich Westerfield

"It is not my place to say no to a customer's request. I can recommend other drinks b…"

Shellie Adams replied Apr 22, 2010 to what customer requests do you say no to?

102 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"I find it rewarding when I have a customer that is obviously ignorant to the coffee…"

Shellie Adams replied Apr 22, 2010 to Coffee Snob or Elitist A**hole, big difference!

31 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Rich Westerfield

"That's a great idea Marshall. :) Any advice that I would've given has pretty much b…"

Shellie Adams replied Apr 19, 2010 to 5 Things an "Ordinary" Person Should Know When Buying/Drinking Coffee

34 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Dave West

"I agree with you Bryan, but I find that because I have far less experience with the…"

Shellie Adams replied Apr 11, 2010 to New Barista Questions about Slams

23 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Joe Locker

"During a rush I try to make things as streamlined as I possibly can. If I have 5 or…"

Shellie Adams replied Apr 11, 2010 to New Barista Questions about Slams

23 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Joe Locker

"It depends on the situation for me whether or not I pull into a mug or a shot glass.…"

Shellie Adams replied Apr 11, 2010 to Pull the shot directly into the mug, or into shot glasses?

31 Mar 29, 2011

"El Salvador- Finca los Planes...Roasted @ Shenandoah Joe <3 Mmmmmm..."

Shellie Adams replied Apr 8, 2010 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"This was a very helpful thread, I was also trying to figure out what I could use to…"

Shellie Adams replied Apr 8, 2010 to Etching tools?

41 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Victoria Wilcox

"Customer: What do you have? Me(Mentally): REALLY!? Me(Verbally): Well M'am... we hav…"

Shellie Adams replied Apr 7, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service