H.Dadon's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Andrea, I sent you a request so I can send you a PM. Please send me more details. Th…"

H.Dadon replied Nov 29, 2011 to Looking for recommendations on reliable equipment and training center

13 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Patrick Burns

"Jay, Thanks very much for these useful tips. I will have to check how practical it w…"

H.Dadon replied Nov 29, 2011 to Looking for recommendations on reliable equipment and training center

13 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Patrick Burns

"Thanks for the tips. I will pay a visit to those coffee shops you mentioned (Delray…"

H.Dadon replied Nov 25, 2011 to Looking for recommendations on reliable equipment and training center

13 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Patrick Burns

"Thanks for the tips Terry, I will shoot them an e-mail. I've looked at the ABC's pro…"

H.Dadon replied Nov 24, 2011 to Looking for recommendations on reliable equipment and training center

13 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Patrick Burns

"Jay, Thanks very much for this very detailed response. In my area there are practica…"

H.Dadon replied Nov 23, 2011 to Looking for recommendations on reliable equipment and training center

13 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Patrick Burns

"Thanks very much Shadow for your prompt reply. First a little correction, I meant to…"

H.Dadon replied Nov 18, 2011 to The Basics - New Shop, New or Used Equipment?

34 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by KayJay

"Hi, So this thread is more than a year long now and I am in the same position as Jul…"

H.Dadon replied Nov 18, 2011 to The Basics - New Shop, New or Used Equipment?

34 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by KayJay

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service