Jeremy Conley's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"The larger, 'beehive' kettle with the upward set handle. I'm sure I'll find a decent…"

Jeremy Conley replied Apr 10, 2011 to Pourover Kettles

45 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Mykey Avila

"I'm sure it's an isolated event, but I ordered the very same kettle and it arrived m…"

Jeremy Conley replied Apr 9, 2011 to Pourover Kettles

45 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Mykey Avila

"Artisan Coffee seems to be the most likely choice; it was roasted by an Artisan Coff…"

Jeremy Conley replied Dec 11, 2010 to the need for a coffee term equivalent to the beer industry's 'micro brew'

15 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Rick

"I actually tried to sway Tazza Mia toward cold microfoam, but it never took. The few…"

Jeremy Conley replied Apr 3, 2010 to Iced Latte techniques...

20 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by RC Anderson, Ph.D.

"Shouldn't that be treinta? I suppose an Italian word for Big Gulp wasn't available."

Jeremy Conley replied Mar 3, 2010 to 31oz Starbucks Drinks

21 May 6, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Caffè Illuminato —brightened coffee. Sounds cool. Edit: my knee-jerk reaction 30-se…"

Jeremy Conley replied Feb 24, 2010 to In search of a drink name

20 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Conley

"Rohs Street Cafe — link"

Jeremy Conley replied Feb 22, 2010 to Full Time Church Cafes????

17 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Kimmy

"Microfiber —the thicker, towel type— and steam. I use one of the cloths supplied wit…"

Jeremy Conley replied Feb 20, 2010 to What do you use to polish your espresso machine?

7 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Alexis Kepford

"i've worked with Andrew and spent many nights watching the Sun come up as we talked…"

Jeremy Conley replied Feb 20, 2010 to A swell barista looking for work in/near/around Minneapolis, MN...

4 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Caty Rent

"I would suggest that while making a 12 oz. latte. etc., several times through the da…"

Jeremy Conley replied Feb 14, 2010 to Need some feedback

6 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Conley

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service