Ruston Reynolds's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Sexy. $20 is nothing. 3 pints of lager. 4 lattes. And how long do those things last?…"

Ruston Reynolds replied May 12, 2011 to Interest in a Juper Jolly Mod?

32 May 16, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"Never tried a coffee enema. Too embarrassed to order it. (yes, I'm in 7th grade. Why…"

Ruston Reynolds replied May 11, 2011 to What coffee have you NOT tried before? Why not? (bean, farm, or brew method)

12 May 11, 2011
Reply by Chase Mann

"What about scanning and translating it online? They're usually a bit off, but could…"

Ruston Reynolds replied Feb 19, 2010 to translation of Sawada's book?

1 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Ruston Reynolds

"Representing the common man. The third was is a chinese character that means, "he wh…"

Ruston Reynolds replied Feb 19, 2010 to SHOW LATTE ART-LET'S SEE YOURS

181 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Budhaman

"Nice! Wadyoudo? Drink that with a straw?! :P "

Ruston Reynolds replied Feb 19, 2010 to SHOW LATTE ART-LET'S SEE YOURS

181 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Budhaman

"Exactly, Mitch. I've requested "extra hot" at the coffee shop across from work. And…"

Ruston Reynolds replied Feb 19, 2010 to MAKE SURE MY LATTE IS EXTRA HOT !!!

84 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Cat R. Pillar

"Thanks for all of your input! He's gone to Frank and loved it. Not sure where else,…"

Ruston Reynolds replied Feb 10, 2010 to Where in Austin is some great espresso?

14 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Jason Haeger

"No sarcasm, I stand behind my words. I would also venture to say that you are mistak…"

Ruston Reynolds replied Dec 23, 2009 to What to say to the barista about a bad espresso?

78 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Dang. Just lost my last reply! 1. I was naive to think that every shop should be pul…"

Ruston Reynolds replied Dec 22, 2009 to What to say to the barista about a bad espresso?

78 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Brady

"I guess I just have to accept that it is what it is. It just sucks to invest the tim…"

Ruston Reynolds replied Dec 15, 2009 to What to say to the barista about a bad espresso?

78 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service