Lisa Kettyle's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"I love FB for this reason. Most of our promos go out through FB, as we have over 2k…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Jul 12, 2010 to Getting more people in the door and buying. An age old discussion and I need some ideas!

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"This is a great perspective that I need to spend more time using. We don't sell equi…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Jul 12, 2010 to Getting more people in the door and buying. An age old discussion and I need some ideas!

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Further, how do we get people in the door that might not think our place is for them…"

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Quality is the thing we're spending the most money on right now. We're doing this i…"

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Hey there Jonathan, Thanks for writing! We've just begun sponsoring events in the n…"

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Yeah, we've been THAT place for 18 years. Our neighborhood has changed a bit and now…"

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"These are great questions. We have low turn over, and name remembrance is a given. A…"

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"We use Solo cups and this sauce in Black Label Chocolate, Caramel and White Chocolat…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Jul 7, 2010 to Properties of Ghirardelli Caramel Sauce?

10 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Ice cream sandwich all the way. : ) "

Lisa Kettyle replied Jul 7, 2010 to Odd items in your tip cup?

99 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Brian Bergman

"Also, we got three $100 tips in the last two days"

Lisa Kettyle replied Jul 7, 2010 to Odd items in your tip cup?

99 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Brian Bergman

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service