Alun Evans's Discussions (311)

Discussions Replied To (271) Replies Latest Activity

"I dont like saying ditto...but what the heck "Ditto"! I never use an espresso blend…"

Alun Evans replied Oct 29, 2008 to Aging espresso to develop crema...

9 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Brady

"I guess I can see people asking here isnt a latte and a flatwhite the same. The diff…"

Alun Evans replied Oct 26, 2008 to How flat is a Flat White?

7 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Victoria Wilcox

"I could be more helpful recommending cafes in pretty much anywhere else in the world…"

Alun Evans replied Oct 25, 2008 to What are the best places to get an espresso in NYC

15 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Ed Kaufmann

"Its a Kiwi invention (sshhhh....dont tell the Aussies I said that). Best is a doubl…"

Alun Evans replied Oct 25, 2008 to How flat is a Flat White?

7 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Victoria Wilcox

"Good question Pablo, and one I still struggle to find an answer for when I have visi…"

Alun Evans replied Oct 21, 2008 to What are you looking in a Origin trip??

1 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

"We use a lot of rice milk here in Indonesia, often as an alternative to Soy. General…"

Alun Evans replied Oct 20, 2008 to What up with the rice milk?

7 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Scott Bruggman

"Sadly yes... we have to use imported and its pretty expensive. However rice milk is…"

Alun Evans replied Oct 19, 2008 to Soy milk... Extra charge???

6 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

"Try this Djaya> http://www.baristaexchange.com/forum/topic/show?id=1688216%3ATopi…"

Alun Evans replied Oct 19, 2008 to Fundamental Literature

11 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Damion A

"I think there is a thread on this somewhere... I would recommend "Uncommon Grounds"…"

Alun Evans replied Oct 19, 2008 to Fundamental Literature

11 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Damion A

"I remember that coffee in New Zealand used to be only available as "essence". It was…"

Alun Evans replied Oct 15, 2008 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service