Retail Coffee Business (1,017)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eye Doctor partner

I'm thinking about "getting in bed" with a local eye doctor. I sat down with him and I discussed some options. They want to put our coffee…

Started by Danny Heiss

1 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Danny Heiss

Texting

I am a coffee shop owner in California. I currently allow texting at work as long as they get their work done. Now I have a few new people…

Started by Rob Jahncke

3 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Mike Spence

Do you use Security Cameras? Can you recommend a good system?

I would like to instal a good indoor security camera system in our cafe. Does any body have any advice for good, easy to use, and affordab…

Started by Southeast Grind

1 May 2, 2014
Reply by Augsburg

Paper Cups To Go

Hi everyone,   I am trying to understand the current market of to go paper cups for hot beverages and I am wondering if I can get some inpu…

Started by Olivia

6 May 1, 2014
Reply by Matthew TE McCrary

Coffee Syrups

Does anyone out there use Amoretti syrups (previously Baristella brand)? I really like the quality of Amoretti (all natural, no added sugar…

Started by Chuck Heil

3 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Rick Astley

counter tops

Anyone using soapstone countertops in there stores I like the way it looks but dont know if its a problem because of its softess. Feedback…

Started by Tom Carleo

0 Apr 24, 2014

hourly employees

How does your shop handle scheduling of hourly employees? Rules for requesting days off?

Started by V lawhead

8 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Chad Halvorson

Am I suitable for the US service industry?

Hi guys, I just joined BX to get some feedback from US-industry members.  I'll try to keep it brief so it's easier to read.  - I'm a 24yo…

Started by Alex Dunn

1 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Jim Almo

Cold Brew Nitro "On Tap" + Marketing to Bars/Restaurants

Anyone have experience attempting to bring a cold brew (possibly with nitro) system into a non-coffee focused establishment? Say high-end b…

Started by Daniel Demers

1 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by sandy hughes

hot chocolate

We serve premium hot chocolate in our cafe...steamed milk, premium dark chocolate sauce;however, we have added a coffee truck and get sever…

Started by V lawhead

5 Feb 26, 2014

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service