Off Topic (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mid michigan barista school class question

Just won a 200 off coupon for classes!!! So wanna take an awsome one what would you recomend? I've been in coffee for about ten years now a…

Started by Rebeka Hosford

1 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Matthew

A little vid from our shop.

http://www.nonstophonolulu.com/blogs/thedailydish/cat-chat-14-coffee-geeks/   Local online mag interviewed us.

Started by Dennis McQuoid

1 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

Everpure CSR Residential Use ? to good or not good enough?

Anyone know why they recomend that you dont use the triple everpure csr in a home. I bought 2 units for a bar install and could not use the…

Started by marc norman

3 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by marc norman

What happened to Sprudge!!!???

Thats Right! their seems to be a problem with that lovable yet ridiculous haven of free speech otherwise known as Sprudge.com. I just tried…

Started by Joshua Taves

11 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Eyal Rosen

Coffee Snob (company) cold brewer burn

Hello   Was wondering if anyone else had ordered from coffee snob (the site) ANY product.  I had ordered a cold brewer from there, as per c…

Started by luke hudek

1 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Brady

The Ubiquitous Hoodie

Quite possibly the perfect casual attire for these cooler days, however, I don't have one. I want one representing specialty coffee and the…

Started by Paul Yates

2 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Benza Lance

In the Spirit of Italy

You'd think most discussions with a topic title that included the name of Italy would have something to do with espresso, especially here.…

Started by Keith Goduti

0 Jan 16, 2011

NW Roasters Winter Meeting, Feb. 5, 2011

Don't miss the Northwest Roaster's Group Winter Gathering, February 4th & 5th, in Portland, Oregon. Hosted by Water Ave. Coffee and the…

Started by Connie Blumhardt

0 Jan 12, 2011

Milk scalding...

Hello!   I am currently reworking part of our barista training materials, specifically regarding scalding milk.  I am looking for resources…

Started by Terika

6 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Joona Suominen

Happy Holidays with a couple Coffee Holiday Ditties

If you're a SM Lister disregard...   -----Original Message----- From: homeroast-admin@lists.sweetmarias.com [ Sent: Friday, December 12, 2…

Started by Mike McGinness

0 Dec 23, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service