Espresso (371)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

cappuccino issues :p

attended the Seattle Coffeefest for the the first time ever (loved it!) and learned A LOT.. but would like someone to set things straight a…

Started by Selina

29 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Larry Prochazka

Can you make....

.........an extra dry cappuccino? AAAAAAAAAAAA who are these people....... He says can you make it, I said yes, it sounds like cardboard t…

Started by Bj Davis

15 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Sandy Hon

Water quality?

I've been experimenting again... We have a big aquarium at home with a few exotic marine fish. My hubby is rapidly becoming an enthusiastic…

Started by Bel Townsend

3 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Brady

Slang

I recently had a discussion with a co-worker about the slang term "Spro" (espresso) and it brought a semi-random question to my mind... wha…

Started by Cherie

12 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Adrian Badger

Espresso Con Zabaione

A few years ago I was managing a fine Italian restaurant at which I did everything from hire, serve, clean toilets, & cook. I ended up…

Started by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

2 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

Espresso Panna Cotta

Anyone out there much into Italian Desserts? If so, have you ever had Panna Cotta? Panna Cotta translates to Cooked Cream & its one of…

Started by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

0 Sep 16, 2008

Anfim a year in retrospect

Let me begin by saying that I like the way my two Anfims grind coffee. I also like the way that they distribute into the pf. I like the tim…

Started by Sam Jones

24 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Mike McGinness

Flavor Shots?

Has anyone out there developed a fool proof way to create a perfectly blended flavor shot? I know that in our community these sugary sweet…

Started by Zechariah White

9 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Andrew Khoo

the cool basket

So, a few days ago I was faced with a new question. The culprit: heat. Allow me to explain... Grinders grind. All day, every day they keep…

Started by Matthew

10 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Rita Kaminsky

Grinder Burrs: Life and beyond

This of course is most likely common knowledge to most.... My question is: We all talk about the importance of changing out the burrs on o…

Started by Sam Purvis

15 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Sam Purvis

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service