Espresso (371)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

flat water vs sparkling water

which do you prefer to put along side espresso when serving/drinking? i find when i have flat water after my espresso it soothes my palate…

Started by paul cali

6 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Jason Haeger

Need professional critique of home barista training website

I have recently launched a website that is designed to instruct home users how to properly (that's a dangerous word :) make espresso drinks…

Started by Ben Kouba

11 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Ben Kouba

Syrups

I am trying to remember the name of a syrup brand. I really like it but the last few days it has escaped my memory. The brand has a year in…

Started by Vienna Americano

1 May 6, 2011
Reply by Adam Ptasnik

Flat White

Your thoughts on the growing popularity of the Flat White? To jump on the bandwagon or no? How much different is the flat white from a trad…

Started by Brian Thayer

32 May 5, 2011
Reply by Luce

Espresso Soda, The Manhattan Special

I have a client who sent me a soda with a payment the other week, its from NY here is a link to their site: http://www.manhattanspecial.com

Started by luke hudek

18 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Brian Bergman

HOLY CREMA!!!

Hey, so, I'm working at a new cafe and Im playing around with the new espresso and Im finding that the crema in the espresso isn't very thi…

Started by Brittany

9 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Nate Gory

My worst nightmare realized: the iced cappuccino.

So, I've been working in specialty coffee since 2000. And nearly every day since my first shift behind an espresso machine, I've encountere…

Started by LeeAnne

9 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Sandy Hon

To Nuovo Point or Knock off Point

Has anyone come across Nuovo Point Look alike. I have ordered from a few different companies that all claim to be real BUT, alas they are n…

Started by Mike Love

9 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Matthew

Factors that made up a good espresso shot?

We are new Cafe and are trying to find good routine balance to pulling a great shots. We are using 8-9 grams of coffee, manually producing…

Started by k

1 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Alex Meece

working counter height

We are wanting to open a coffee house in melbourne... the difference being that the shop is a heritage listed old chemist building (cicrca…

Started by Brian McKelvey

3 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Deferio

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service