Equipment & Tech (974)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mahlkonig K30 Air and PEAK Grinders

Just wanted to ask a few questions about the newer Mahlkonig grinders and advancements in espresso grinding technology. 1) Is anybody usin…

Started by Brett Pavia

4 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Brett Pavia

La Marzocco noises when pulling shots

I have a La Marzocco Lina.   Making noises when pulling shots and even more when back flushing.    Hard to figure out exactly where the noi…

Started by Trương thanh

0 Jan 12, 2016

Locking Robur E to Countertop

Hlelo, I recently purchased a Robur E for my cafe. I am now using it on my coffee bar that is in the lobby of an office building. I need to…

Started by Rick Astley

0 Jan 11, 2016

Q: Sub-$2000 espresso machine for a pop-up bar?

Hey there, So my friend and I have been looking into setting up a pop-up coffee bar and/or do catering gigs. Logistics asides, I'm wonderin…

Started by Linh Nguyen

3 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Jen Hurd

Rancilio épocas S 2gr

Can any one help me please because mi rancilio is making some noises like if air is escaping through some part inside I have never heard th…

Started by Martin Fernandez Montoya

2 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Martin Fernandez Montoya

Espresso Machine and etc. for Coffee Trailer/Truck

Hi. I am starting a Coffee Trailer and having a difficult time picking the espresso machine. I want a semi-auto, two group, electric machin…

Started by Keiko

7 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Arkadiy Chernov

Need advice on the best espresso machine options for espresso catering business

My wife and I are preparing our business plan for an espresso catering company and are not sure what machine to select. SIDE NOTE: A little…

Started by Jesse M

10 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Vincent LaVolpa

Upgrade from Mazzer Super Jolly

Hi! We use currently at the cafe 2 Super Jollys, doser with custom timer modification, but the are starting to show that they are slow. 11-…

Started by georgemvg

0 Nov 16, 2015

Espresso Machine Technician Courses?

Anyone have an idea on how to become one and where to get the training needed?  Thanks in advance!

Started by Cedric

14 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Stephen Bricker

Voltage converter for European espresso machine..... Good or bad idea???

Looks like I' buying a La Pavoni machine coming from Italy and has 230V with a European plug. So I will need an adapter and voltage convert…

Started by Sue Harnly

0 Oct 17, 2015

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service