Equipment & Tech (974)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Complete Guide to Super Automatic Espresso Machines

Over the past few weeks we have piked the brains of our espresso repair technicians, roasters, clients and espresso machine manufacturers t…

Started by Inland Coffee

0 Oct 20, 2014

Coffee school

Hi friends, Any body knows barista school in la crasenta? Keep me inform by email: cafeartin@gmail.com

Started by Artin

0 Sep 17, 2014

EP Sproline Precision Group Screen

Has anyone tried these replacement screens?  I am wondering how much better is the espresso and how long they last before needing replaced?

Started by Jason Sackett

0 Sep 5, 2014

iPad POS System suggestion......

This is for a highschool coffee shop........This may be an old subject already discussed but can anyone recommend a POS system that works w…

Started by Sue Harnly

2 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Charlie Toupence

Mazzer Robur E grinder problems....

Hi all,    I just had to post after reading and seeing all the talent and intelligence on the boards. My issue is a difficult diagnoses ove…

Started by Peach

45 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by David Mills

spring lever espresso machines

IM confused. would you recommend one of these or are they as tricky to use as the reviews suggest. I am starting a coffee stall and I am te…

Started by sara macdonnell

0 Jul 30, 2014

Saeco 7P Coffee Vending Machines for sale - best offer

I have 6 Saeco 7P Coffee Vending Machines for sale. They take nickles, dimes, quarters and dollar bills. I had them installed in large hair…

Started by Rick McGinnis

0 Jul 21, 2014

Rancilio Epoca 2Gr Pump not starting

I recently bought a 2nd hand Rancilio Epoca 2 DE machine. It has been working for a month without any problems. A week ago, the left brew h…

Started by Reinaert Albrecht

2 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Reinaert Albrecht

Astoria Espresso Management/ vs. Marzocco Linea/GB/5 vs. Slayer

We run 4 Astoria espresso machines and one of them is at the end of its lifespan. We were going to purchase an Astoria Gloria, 4 Group, Aut…

Started by Tim Larson

6 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Latté 911

Ceado grinders

Anyone here have hands-on experience with Ceado grinders? I'm intrigued by their back-story and it seems like all of the first impressions…

Started by Eric Schaefer

0 Apr 30, 2014

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service