Coffee & Roasting (573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Siphon Brew Profiles

I am in the process of learning more about siphon brewing to eventually offer it in my shop as a brew method we use regularly. We currently…

Started by Daniel Demers

0 Dec 30, 2014

Cold Coffee Brewing Methods

So basically, my question is, what is the best way to make iced coffee using an equal ratio of coffee to water as regular brewed coffee?I'm…

Started by Josh Aldy

7 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Jackie Smith

Starting a Pour Over Brew Bar

So about a year ago, my cafe started "French Press on Tap" (and it tag-teams with our standard drip coffee until mid-afternoon, when we bre…

Started by Nathan Lilly

13 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Crucial Coffee

1L Chemex Pourover Issues - Help

I just got a Vario-W grinder and tried a 1L Chemex with it which came out underextracted with a low TDS (17.15% & 1.11). I used the 9K…

Started by Eric Spivack

5 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Crucial Coffee

Probat L12 roasting

Hello, guys! Anyone knows some hints and specifications ob Probat L12? Not vintage, made of steel. What I'm interested in is the heat excha…

Started by Barbara

0 Dec 8, 2014

what type of hood do I need for roasters?

in commercial space, what type of hood do I need to have a roaster in the space? I've read type 1 is needed for grease and smoke removal. t…

Started by mk

3 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Alice Paige

Coffee Fest Atlanta

Looking for passes for Coffee Fest Atlanta would like two if anyone can help thank you.

Started by Tom Mohr

0 Nov 4, 2014

Roast profile logging

Does anyone have any advice about free roast profiling software? I see there is Roast Logger and Artisan logger but I know nothing about ei…

Started by sara macdonnell

0 Oct 21, 2014

roasting!

Hey guys,I recently opened up a shop and for the first three months not too bad! I havn't been active in discussions prior to this. So I w…

Started by Meno Fernandez

10 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by JT Peifer

Power outages while roasting coffee...

Can anyone recommend a back-up generator or other source of quick power to pull from in the case of a power outage while roasting?  We are…

Started by Melissa

3 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by JT Peifer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service