Coffee & Roasting (573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Production Roaster Upgrade

I'm about to upgrade in the next month by installing a new US Roaster Corp 12 kilo. I've roasted (COUNTLESS BATCHES) in the past five years…

Started by Sarah Leanne Barnett

1 May 11, 2015
Reply by Mike McGinness

recycle coffee beans

Im trying to think of ways to compost coffee beans that I have roasted for test roasts but are not fit to sell. Does anyone know how I can…

Started by sara macdonnell

3 May 7, 2015
Reply by Mike McGinness

Music Festival Menu ideas

I just got approved for coffee at a local music festival. My rights are for pour over and iced coffee. I thought I would do toddy with the…

Started by Danny Heiss

0 Apr 14, 2015

should you roast for espresso?

I recently roasted a blend that was 70 percent high acidity columbian and 20 percent pulped natural Brazil. Both coffees tasted balanced on…

Started by sara macdonnell

2 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Mike McGinness

Cold Brew!

Hey guys so a few questions regarding cold brew coffee; How do you guys prepare your cold brew coffee (step by step and pictures would be a…

Started by cafelinhchi

0 Mar 3, 2015

Chemex Brewing Recipe

Hey CoffeeGeek Community. Happy to post our own personal Chemex recipe. Hope this can help. Cheers. You'll Need:Chemex®Crucial Coffee Reusa…

Started by Crucial Coffee

0 Feb 23, 2015

Diedrich vs. Probat

I'm sure this has been answered in some way in the past, but I would like to re-ask the question. We're in the market for a new roaster.  …

Started by Mike Mistur

0 Jan 15, 2015

coffee roaster issues HELP!!!

Hi everyone, I've recently purchased a 30 kg petroncini roaster. This is our first time roasting on such a machine. Anyway, I'm noticing bu…

Started by vince barbara

0 Jan 14, 2015

Carts and kiosks for coffee & espresso

Hotels and Restaurants are some of our largest customer. Ez-carts and EZ-Kiosks are perfect for banquets, catering, events and coffee or es…

Started by peterdp

1 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Matt Milletto

Cup Of Excellence?

Let's say hypothetically a small roaster labels a coffee Cup Of Excellence when it wasn't even entered into the program? I feel as if this…

Started by b smyth

1 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Mike McGinness

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service