Coffee & Roasting (573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

probatone 5k

HI  Im considering a probatone 5k with Pilot Roaster. Does anyone know how Pilot Roaster works? IM a little confused as it doesn't seem to…

Started by sara macdonnell

0 Mar 19, 2016

Why does this coffee taste good?

During a recent brunch at a relative's home, coffee was served with the meal, so I politely took a cup. Wow, was I surprised. It was delici…

Started by Trương thanh

3 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Tribe of Caffeine

Luwak Coffee

Anyone has tried Luwak Coffee? Thoughts? =D

Started by Olivia

14 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Coffeediva

hand sink next to roaster?

I'm building out a specialty coffee shop with a 6 kilo roaster. We've submitted plans, and the health department is requiring us to install…

Started by Trương thanh

0 Oct 12, 2015

JOB OPPORTUNITY | Roasting Operator Probat 500 -- in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

We started a revolution in the coffee system and you can be a part of it! For our roasting facility in Addis Ababa we are looking for a: R…

Started by Annemoon

0 Sep 15, 2015

Coffee and Food Pairing. What to do what not to do?

I am looking into planning a coffee and food paring event at one of my employers. I wanted to find some good ideas from everyone on what ar…

Started by Dylan Jung

12 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Coffee Lover

Coffee Stains

There are some coffee spills outside of my shop that I haven't been able to clean up. I'm thinking that they have stained the concrete beca…

Started by Benjamin Ripley

3 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Coffee Lover

truth about instant coffee - what the 98% of Asians in Asia does not know about.

Since it is about "instant coffee matter", i put it in coffee review post. (even this is not quite the right section) when i was in Acodih…

Started by cafelinhchi

1 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Coffee Lover

Natural processed bean works well for espresso drinks? Or not?

Does anyone knows whether Natural processed (Dry processed) coffee bean works well as espresso blend? has anyone tried this? In my company…

Started by ma bat bai

0 Aug 20, 2015

Dropping Temperature

I was roasting in a Probat 5kgs in Brazil. We usually drpped the beans at 320F and would go down and pick up around 195F-200F and end roast…

Started by Luis Aris

0 Jul 19, 2015

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service