Coffee & Roasting (572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

beans to roast

Wondering if anyone has a suggestion of where I could order a small amount of beans to roast in my whirly popcorn popper. I'm starting smal…

Started by Patricia Hogan

1 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Matt Milletto

Looking for this weird piece of equipment. Should fit exactly inside the top of a 5 gallon bucket. Very fine mesh on the bottom for iced coffee brewing. Any leads?

imagejpeg_0.jpg

Started by Adam Dunetz

0 Jun 21, 2017

Tips for becoming an apprentice roaster?

I've read tips from multiple places already but I always want to see if there's more options I can try on this journey. I want to become a…

Started by Stacie Campbell

0 May 18, 2017

Roasting Workshop!

Hey B|X!  We (the American Barista & Coffee School) are getting ready to host our first three day Coffee Roasting Workshop in Portland,…

Started by Jen Hurd

2 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Jen Hurd

Air Vs. Drum

I am sure this has been mentioned so many times, but does anyone have a preference on air roasters vs. drums? At the old shop I worked at w…

Started by Brittany

1 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by ColinO

Roaster Startup Price Sheet!

Looking for an up-to-date Roaster/Delivery startup price item sheet to incorporate into a business plan.  This would include a sample roast…

Started by Pamela

0 Oct 28, 2016

Roaster Startup Price Sheet!

Looking for an up-to-date Roaster/Delivery startup price item sheet to incorporate into a business plan.  This would include a sample roast…

Started by Pamela

0 Oct 28, 2016

Best Coffee in Wisconsin?

Since moving back to to my home state of Wisconsin, many people have been asking me about my opinions of Wisconsin coffee roasters and co…

Started by Brett Pavia

2 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Brett Pavia

Traditional American Coffee-Culture, pre 1st-Wave?

Recently I read that the the traditional preferred roast level in New England was Light Roast or Half City and the "American" roast level w…

Started by Brett Pavia

3 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Jen Hurd

probatone 5k

HI  Im considering a probatone 5k with Pilot Roaster. Does anyone know how Pilot Roaster works? IM a little confused as it doesn't seem to…

Started by sara macdonnell

0 Mar 19, 2016

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service