Baristas Looking for Work (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Independent San Fran Cafe looking for Baristas

Hi everyone Our New Cafe is Seeking Professionally Trained and Qualified Baristas. Please be experienced, friendly, neat, mannerly and able…

Started by espressosfca

1 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

HELP: I need a Job in Chicago!

I moved to Chicago about a month ago and haven't had much luck getting a Job to support my wife and I while I'm in school. I really would l…

Started by Billy Kangas

2 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Billy Kangas

Need some guidence...

If you were a person with no skills and was trying to break into the barista world. What would you do? I have applied at several places and…

Started by John Wilson

14 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Amber M.

Portland Coffee Cats... Need a job?

Hey there, This is Alex from the Clearing Cafe in NW. Portland Oregon, and we currently have a part time position opening up in about a we…

Started by Alex C. McGregor

0 Sep 1, 2009

Becomming a coffee supplier

I have been working with coffee for a long time. I love it, I always have and I always will. I was just wondering how I would go about gett…

Started by Heather Clark

6 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

Moving to Ft. Collins, need job.

hey there I'm on my way to the mountains in september and I will be looking for employment? any help?

Started by John Berkness

1 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Rob

Looking for a Barista in Fort Lauderdale area, South East Florida

Hi, we are newly to be open coffee house in Coral Springs, FL and are looking for an experienced barista to join our small operation. If te…

Started by Barbara Adams

3 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Barbara Adams

Looking For Work In Detroit Area

I am a former shop manager and 6 year barista relocating to the Detroit area and looking for work. I'll take anything from full time to one…

Started by Rachel Moore

6 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by The Beat Cafe

Part time help needed - Atlanta

Have a job opening in Atlanta that we need filled. See job postings - barista, Atlanta. Thank you!

Started by Todd Reddeman

0 Jul 17, 2009

Madison, WI Shops

Hey everyone! I'm a passionate barista/o (whatever) from Minneapolis, MN with two year experience behind the bar in a very fast paced shop…

Started by Matthew David

2 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by brett felchner

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service