Baristas Looking for Work (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roasting Assistant - Opportunity w/ a Growing Roaster - Toronto

Te Aro Roasted is a growing micro-roaster in Toronto, Canada.  We are on the hunt for a talented barista looking to take the next step in t…

Started by Andy Wilkin

2 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Andy Wilkin

Time for change, Boston to Portland!

Well, its finally time. I've spent the last three years in Boston learning its coffee culture inside and out. Having worked at commercial a…

Started by Jake Robinson

14 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Sharayah Bodnar

Jobs

I am a barista and i would like to know if anyone has an idea of how I would go about getting a job at a high end coffee shop, do I need co…

Started by Skyler Richter

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Skyler Richter

A swell barista looking for work in/near/around Minneapolis, MN...

I've just moved back to Minneapolis, and I need a job. I'm looking for a good coffee shop wherein I can throw around some of my coffee serv…

Started by Andrew Buechler

4 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Caty Rent

Moja Coffee needs a barista!

Hey!   The jobs section won't let me post a position in Canada, so my apologies, I'm posting it here.   Moja Coffee is a small, independant…

Started by Tristan Bacon

0 Feb 8, 2010

Work in Philadelphia

Friends! I am moving to Philadelphia and am without employment! I'm completely unfamiliar with cafes in the area - anyone have any advice?…

Started by Aaron McNany

3 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Phil Proteau

Las Vegas Barista

Hello all, I just moved to las Vegas and was wondering if anyone needed the services of a super experienced talented Barista and well round…

Started by paulito

0 Jan 27, 2010

Moving to Madison!

Hello all, I'm moving to Madison around July and I was just curious if anybody new of any good shops to apply to or if any of you out there…

Started by Johnny C.

3 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Johnny C.

Conscious Cup is hiring

We are seeking a passionate person interested in a career in coffee. I'm looking for someone who has a passion for coffee and wants to enga…

Started by Jason Shipley

0 Jan 4, 2010

Looking for a passionate Coffee Person, working as barista and been part of our community, and the whole process of our business.

Hi Dear community. I am opening the highest quality Brazilian Coffee shop in NYC. Will be the first in Manhattan. I am a food service Perso…

Started by O CAFE

0 Jan 2, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service