Baristas Looking for Work (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barista Relocating to California Bay Area

Hello All, My name is Erica Green, I will be relocating to the Bay Area in January of 2009 and am in search of a job at a cafe focused on/…

Started by Erica Green (ericagisme)

0 Dec 20, 2008

Gothenburg Coffee Shops

Hello (or rather, Hej) I will be moving from America to Gothenburg, Sweden in a manner of weeks to join my girlfriend who returned home a…

Started by Reggie Elliott

1 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Reggie Elliott

Looking for job in Burlington, VT

Hey all, I recently relocated to Burlington and am looking for a barista job. Have 1 year of experience at a cafe in St. Louis. If anyone h…

Started by Macky Otto

0 Oct 15, 2008

----- House call training in Soho, NY -----

Hey all you NY baristas. I received an email from someone who just bought a home machine and would like to have someone come do some traini…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Oct 9, 2008

lookig 4 a job as a barista

got 5 years in the coffee field with latte art experience,looking for a job ,in speciality coffee shop with high standard

Started by elsirafy salah

2 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by elsirafy salah

barista job

available job

Started by richie mario

0 Sep 14, 2008

Service Technicians in MI

I've been playing with the idea of becoming a service tech. and getting BEST certified. Does anyone have any leads on companies that servic…

Started by Chris Hooton

0 Jul 23, 2008

Coffee Roasting Apprentice Wanted!!!

We are an established Arizona based coffee roaster / wholesaler who is looking for someone who, not only has passion for coffee, but wants…

Started by Gino

3 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Brendon Parsons

Starting Something in Gainesville, FL

I'm looking for people who might be interested in an experiment... Here's the deal: I have a space in the downtown Gainesville entertainmen…

Started by Anthony Rue

3 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Ashlind

Barefoot Coffee Roasters wants your soul

Barefoot Coffee Roasters is a cafe and roastery in the heart of Silicon Valley operating in the old ways of hands-on craftsmanship. Hands a…

Started by Andy Newbom

0 Feb 27, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service