We are an established Arizona based coffee roaster / wholesaler who is looking for someone who, not only has passion for coffee, but wants to learn the art of roasting . The position will involve all asspects of coffee roasting and related business activities. If you are interested or know someone in (or relocating to) the Phoenix area who might be interested, please let me know.

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would be interested or has the position been filled? Arizona could be cool.
The position is still available. You can e-mail your resume to me at Gino@rivieracoffee.com. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for your interest.
Hi Gino,

Is there any possibility of a summer apprenticeship, or are you looking for a permanent employee? The reason I ask it that I am still in college, but would like to intern/apprentice this summer in the specialty coffee industry. I have an academic scholarship that covers living expenses for experience-based learning during the summer, so room and board is not a problem. Roasting coffee and learning to roast profile is one of my strongest interests. Thank you.

Brendon Parsons

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service