Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee War

Being a coffee proffessional, with a very fussy and astute pallate (well...IMHO of course) I am loathe to recommend anywhere in Jakarta tha…

Started by Alun Evans

0 Apr 12, 2010

What am I doing wrong?

I have 2 Ergo-serve 1 liter cream dispensers.  They look nice and work well.  That is until milk gets around the gasket.  And there it turn…

Started by Eric Hammond

1 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

Pour Over Help

We are now offering pour over to our customers.  They can side-step the urns to get any varietal they want.  We don't have a dedicated wate…

Started by ¡AЯЯÓN!

16 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Logan Demmy

Cheap ass customers.

Hey there people, Just wondering if any of you have some cheap customers that come into your shop. Over the past couple months I have seen…

Started by David Robson

94 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Grassroots Coffee

Grassroots Coffee. The place to be in downtown Thomasville, Ga. Located at 123 South Broad Street. Here we roast and package our own blend…

Started by Spencer Young

0 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Spencer Young

Astra Gourmet

Anybody uses astra gourmet for catering. If so, are you consistently pulling good shots and do you start with crema?

Started by Ricky Roxas

6 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Richard Penney

Proper Coffee Press Time

Hey guys!   Whenever I am not at the coffee shop I always make myself a cup of coffee usually in the morning using my French Press. However…

Started by Paul Jason Tadashi Baker

8 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Ryan Soeder

CoffeeFest Seminars

CoffeeFest had a lot of great seminars. Which was your favorite and why?

Started by Eurocafe Imports

0 Apr 1, 2010

Breve Cappuccino

Hello Everyone, Just joined the barista exchange looks great. Needed a place speak and get information with people of a like mind. For exa…

Started by IL CAFFE RIFUGIO

2 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by IL CAFFE RIFUGIO

Capp and spro porcelain cups w/ printing..suggestions?

Started by Steve

8 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Shuanna

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service