Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Wormhole Coffee

We're OPEN!!!Come play with coffee in the Wicker Park neighborhood just South East of the 6 corners. 1462 N. Milwaukee Ave. Chicago, IL 606…

Started by Sara Travis

0 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Alex Stoffregen

Basket emergency

I get to work this morning and my boss informs me that one of our portafilter baskets is cracked and we can't use it. He doesnt have a spar…

Started by Samantha

8 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Terika

Starbucks to Offer F....

Starbucks to Offer Free Wi-Fi at All Stores Nationwide Starbucks is biting the bullet next month and will begin offering free Wi-Fi nation…

Started by Greg Aliff

2 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Brady

Joebot's Coffee Bar

Traditional espresso bar in the heart of downtown Tulsa run by a rotating group of the best baristas in the city..a collective if you will.…

Started by Derek Dyson

0 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Derek Dyson

Le General

The best Coffe and Cocktail Bar in Cluj Napoca, Romania.Friendly Staff and Owners, nice mood and music and a whole lot of fun.

Started by Viorel Dragomir

0 Jun 10, 2010

Gabriela Cordon on the Guatemala Cup of Excellence and the Erupting Volcano

"Cup of Excellence international jury came to Guatemala City during the week of May 24-28. They managed to award 28 farms, the largest numb…

Started by Eyal Rosen

0 Jun 9, 2010

Sambalatte Torefazione

Coming soon in Las Vegas - Caffe Lounge & Espresso Bar. See renderings at YouTube -Sambalatte

Started by luiz oliveira

0 Jun 8, 2010

Starbucks Iced Tea Pitchers

Hi Everyone! Would anyone happen to know where Starbucks gets their pitchers that the baristas use to pour their Iced Tea?  I've seen them…

Started by Will P

0 Jun 7, 2010

Success

What is the definition of a successful coffee shop?   How does someone know that they are successful?

Started by Bambi Clark

5 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

BIRCH COFFEE

Perhaps Henry James described it best in The Great Good Place, his short story about a harried writer who dreams of a simple yet special sp…

Started by Jeremy Saul

0 Jun 4, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service