Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CuppaChoice Cafe.Academy.Retail and Rostery

CuppaChoice International Pte Ltd formerly known as Hui Yee Coffee Manufacturer Pte Ltd. The Cuppa Choice experience is more than just a pa…

Started by Noribsham Bin Ibrahim

0 Jul 2, 2010

Best Coffee shops in NYC

Hey guys!  Kind of short notice here...but i'm going to New York City in a couple of days and i was wondering if there are any coffee place…

Started by Alex Stoffregen

8 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Paul Jason Tadashi Baker

Espresso into syrup 1st to ienhance flavor???

Hi hi, I've heard that when we make ice beverages, we should pour syrups in, then espresso shot, stir it 1st so the heat of the espresso wi…

Started by Ighart

6 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Ighart

Requesting feedback in regard to choosing a back up grinder.

Got a question for those interested regarding the purchase of a grinder.    I am a relatively new coffee shop owner and really not mechanic…

Started by Richard Brandell

4 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

Latte art!

how about Talavon Tea?200 7ave  New York, NY

Started by Eduardo Puebla

0 Jun 23, 2010

Cost of drive through window??

Just trying to get ideas on how much this brain fart of an idea will cost:  What's it gonna cost to install a drive-thru. I'm talking dolla…

Started by Jeremy Perrine

8 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Tepavcevich

the Barking dog coffee lounge

The Barking Dog coffee lounge is a happy place to come and relax located in Downtown Orange and Beaumont Texas. We specialize in fair trade…

Started by Chris Votava

0 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by mongoose coffee

iPod doldrums

Name the top 3 songs you're playing in your cafe this week. Is your iPod deadly over-played like mine? Want NEW music.  Not just new shuffl…

Started by Stickman

28 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

coffee luwak

MongooseCoffee.Com is one business branch of the CV. Sumber Rejeki Citra Makmur which is engaged in trade. We supply quality original mongo…

Started by mongoose coffee

0 Jun 16, 2010

coffeemoment

Opole

Started by Aleksandra Czarnecka

0 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by mongoose coffee

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service