Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barista Compensation in Manhattan

Is anyone familiar with barista pay in Manhattan? Can someone give me some current numbers? I'm wondering what baristas are making per hour…

Started by John Owens

5 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Adam Saucy

buying green coffee or connect with local roaster

I'm working on designing and building a fluid bed roaster for my personal use that I wish to expand into a part time and eventually full ti…

Started by Dustin Fluke

9 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Hugh Mooney

Coffee in Spain

A few friends and I are planning on opening a coffee shop/hostel in Spain. It's a really awesome opportunity, however I don't know much abo…

Started by Jonathan Meadows

1 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Jeff Givens

Coffee Scene in San Diego/OB

I'm going to be travelling to Ocean Beach here in about a week and I'm curious about the coffee scene. I haven't heard much and what I've h…

Started by aitch$

7 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Alex McDaniel

We want to exchange and host...anyone in Milan interested?

I am looking into details but would like to do an exchange. We are interested in is Milan, Italy; as well as Athens Greece. We are looking…

Started by Shiloh Nelson

0 Mar 13, 2008

Are you still looking for a barista

I'm a 45 year-old occupational therapist whose really interested in coffee, I have made espresso and cappuccino with a small domestic machi…

Started by Linda Clynick

0 Mar 6, 2008

Barista Swap Article in Barista Magazine

I am going to add this article to the forum, it's great and it is fun to finally see my site up that I have been talking about forever, men…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

Couch-crashing In DC: CoffeeFest 08

I'm flying over from London to attend CoffeeFest in DC, and wondering if anyone has a couch I could crash on for a night or two. I can cle…

Started by Tim Styles

2 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Tim Styles

Visa logistics

Who out there knows anything about visas? Could those of you in the know share a bit of your knowledge for hopeful exchange baristas and th…

Started by Joe Stormer

3 Jan 11, 2008
Reply by Joe Stormer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service