Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coming to Oahu and Hawaii in a few weeks - looking for suggestions

BaristaExchange guru, Shawn Steiman will be giving me some guidance on this trip - looking for other B.E. members on any of the Hawaiian Is…

Started by Colin Newell

0 Dec 7, 2008

Creating a Thesis statement

In writing a good thesis statement one should be extremely sure about what he/she is writing about and why. A thesis statement is an accoun…

Started by Jon Oliver

1 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by John

Bjava Coffee and Tea

Rockin' Indianapolis with great coffee! Traditional drinks and sweets, or straight up from espresso to drip to press! We bake our own muff…

Started by Bj Davis

0 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Chris Hooton

Take 5 Coffee Lounge

Take 5 is a cozy shop located within the Artisan's Courtyard in Fairbanks, Alaska. The Courtyard is filled with art in all areas: visual, t…

Started by Sheri Merdes

0 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

LeLu Cafe

Best coffee in Siesta Key! Barista really loves everything about the business. Pulls the perfect espresso

Started by Debra

0 Dec 4, 2008

Cafe Florian

Arguably the most famous cafe in Italy...perhaps even Europe. The Cafe has sat on one side of Venice's magnificent Piazza San Marco for 300…

Started by Alun Evans

0 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by nik orosi

The Immigrants Son

I thought I would add this in after a chance encounter in Trieste of all places. It would seem strange to write about a Kiwi cafe after a t…

Started by Alun Evans

0 Dec 3, 2008

New Zealand

Does anyone work at a coffee house in New Zealand that is looking for New employees? Also how is the living down there? Can i get a small a…

Started by Michael

1 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

Doge Caffe

Named after the pa st rulers of the Venice city state, this wee cafe is a gem (or is it this cafe is a wee gem??). Anyhow they have 3 machi…

Started by Alun Evans

0 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

La Vida Java Coffee Co.

LVJ is an upscale family-oriented, God-centric coffeehouse and micro-roastery that offers a conference room for meetings, free wi-fi, music…

Started by David Sierra

0 Dec 2, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service