Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hosting a Coffee Tasting-Looking for advice

Planning to host a public coffee tasting this weekend. I have coffees from 3 different roasters and different geographical locations. I hav…

Started by Paul Yates

5 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Paul Yates

Prima Coffee Barista Bash 003 - Louisville, KY

We are teaming up with the Java Brewing Company to host our 3rd Barista Bash! Hope you can make it!  To see more info on it, check out the…

Started by Prima Coffee

0 Aug 25, 2010

Congratulations to Mike Phillips on Winning WBC title

I'm sure you've all heard the news but as a fellow Chicago Barista and Michigan Native I am 2 ways proud. Way to go Mike. Mike Phillips Win…

Started by Billy Kangas

2 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Chris

The Open Letter from Coffee Fest to SCAA Members

Coffee Fest Show is the first client I landed for Chalkboarder, a company I founded early in 2009, that provides social media strategies an…

Started by Jeffrey J Kingman

56 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Stickman

BGA Customer Service Webinar.

If you are a BGA member and have any interest in pursuing Level 1 Certification, check this out...  The SCAA is now offering the BGA Custom…

Started by Brady

0 Jul 26, 2010

Request for Presentations: the 23rd Annual SCAA Event

REQUEST FOR PRESENTATIONS23rd Annual Exposition in Houston, TXApril 28-May1, 2011DEADLINE AUGUST 27TH Are you a coffee industry expert? A…

Started by Tara Shenson

0 Jul 16, 2010

Providence Coffee Pro Talk

Greetings, Fellow Caffienators:Providence Coffee Society is holding the First of hopefully Many Professional Talks, wherein a coffee profes…

Started by Simon Ouderkirk

2 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Sommer

WBC

Where are all the stories and the goss from last weeks comp in London? I thought it would be high fives and back slapping and wall to wall …

Started by John Walker

1 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Kevin Ayers

Phillips Wins WBC

http://sprudge.com/   Awesome.

Started by Simon Ouderkirk

3 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

New SCAA competition regions

Hey. Any thoughts on the new regions for SCAA? Check it out on the USBC website. They switched it so that their are six huge regions now in…

Started by Joshua Taves

3 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Joshua Taves

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service