Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Millrock Latte Art comp in Seattle @ CoffeeFest

Who else is goin? I did all that paperwork jive last week. I'm just about to head to the shop to practice, and was wonderin this question.…

Started by Benza Lance

25 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Johnston

What to plan for?

Hello all! This is my first post around here, which is kind of cool. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about what to plan for…

Started by Cherie

2 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Jonathan Hamilton

Smackdowns anyone?

So what's the word on this year's smackdown via coffeefest? Has it lost it's luster?

Started by Robbie Britt

1 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Joshua Longsdorf

Seeking Boston Area Latte Artists for New Online TV Show - The Art of Coffee

We're creating an online television show called The Art of Coffee and we need one expert Latte Artist to be featured as the Breville Barist…

Started by andrew davis

2 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Joe Smith

Canadian Western Results

1. Sammy Piccolo - Caffe Artigiano - Vancouver, BC 2. Colter Jones - 49th Parallel - Vancouver, BC 3. Spencer Viehweger - JJ Bean Coffee…

Started by Stickman

2 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

Coffee Fest Seattle Free Passes

Hello Barista Exchange! Wanted to let you know that we have free passes for Coffee Fest Seattle available, and I can email them to you. It…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Chris/Dale

Upcoming NWRBC? Dates? Places?

Is it not in conjunction with Coffee Fest this year? I've been asking around and have not been able to find any info. Anyone hear any inkli…

Started by Mark Pfaff

13 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Mark Pfaff

Competition

I have been thinking about competing in a barista competition locally for a long time but I don't even know where to start. I have improved…

Started by liz

7 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by liz

WBC 2008 and everything around that you can love and hate...

Dear all, it past more than 10 days from WBC 2008 and i can find only one post on this great site about WBC and what was there. To be hones…

Started by nik orosi

2 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Fede Cabrera

World Barista Championship LIVE

Started by Nick Cho

0 Jun 12, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service