Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

USBC Official Website is UP!

Hey bX land! The new official website for the USBC 2009 is up! http://www.usbc2009.com I have been in a lot of the "party planning" commit…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

MWRBC

We are streaming live at the MWRBC starting now. blog.kaldiscoffee.com

Started by David

3 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Bob Von Kaenel

USBC Event Extras

Any news on happenings in the Portland Area during the USBC?

Started by Pedal Press

0 Jan 27, 2009

Help: searching for ACF Mugs

I'm currently gearing up for the Great Lakes Barista Competition next month. I'm struggling finding cappuccino mugs to use. I want to use t…

Started by Ryan Knapp

3 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Kurt Stauffer

WRBC Results

I've been biting my nails waiting for the officials from this last weekend's WRBC. Anybody have the stats for the weekend?

Started by Chris DeMarse

2 Jan 26, 2009

Singapore National Barista Championships 5-7 Feburary 2009

Hi All, Singaproe National Barista Championships will be held at Suntec Convention Center rooms 325 and 326 on the 5th thru 7th Feburary 2…

Started by Ross Bright

1 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Danny

MRBC?

So, the BX was the place for competition info last weekend, does anyone have anything on the MRBC this weekend?

Started by Kristy

5 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Mo Hautala

Western Regional 2009

The Rundown:This year the Western Regional will be held in the Heart of Downtown Los Angeles' Historic Core District at the Historic Spring…

Started by Shar Griffith

2 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Portland Barista Jam

is there anything coming up? i have heard of some jams in other parts of the country, but so far nothing to my knowledge in Portland... we…

Started by Tyler

4 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Ray

WRBC hotels

Who wants to bunk? I am: a. neat b. smell like a fresh field of daisies c. like scotch thats pretty much it. Whoever wants to share, I'm d…

Started by Benza Lance

0 Jan 13, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service