Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WBC rules for what can be on floor for competicion

I think This is a competition for who is makeing better coffee and have more pasion for it. Next year somebody will have a spaceship on flo…

Started by Domagoj Trusic

5 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

BARISTA TV

COULD BE COMERCIAL COFFEE IS BIG BUISNISS, AND WE WHO CANT PAY TO BE LIVE THERE CAN SEE ON TV , AND NOT DEPENDING ON POOR STREAMING .. ...A…

Started by Domagoj Trusic

1 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Domagoj Trusic

USBC Champ Mike Phillips on NPR This Morning!

If you listen to Morning Edition, keep an ear out for the USBC Champion Mike Phillips this morning; the segment was their "final word" befo…

Started by Heath Henley

4 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Scott Bruggman

For Non-"Event" Attendees...

I don't know what's going on with everyone else,...but I'll be streaming the WBC at my cafe, Mokas Cafe and Coffee Bar. We're working on a…

Started by Alex Negranza

0 Apr 12, 2009

bX meetup at SCAA-ATL?

Ok, so what's the chances of a bX meet and greet at SCAA-ATL? Anyone know?

Started by Jason Dominy

19 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

COFFEE KIDS CHARITY FUNDRAISER

With the big SCAA conference approaching, people are wondering, "What is the absolute coolest thing happening in the entire state of Georgi…

Started by Zechariah White

0 Apr 5, 2009

The WBC Bar

On the 16th of April, the 10th World Barista Championship will take place in Atlanta Georgia. With 58 champion baristas from around the wor…

Started by flyingthud

5 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Marie Dennis

Barista 80's Prom Photos - Order Prints

UPDATE: The full "photo booth" gallery is now up for the barista prom. You can view them on the photographers website at: http://holkphoto.…

Started by Matt Milletto

5 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Post USBC discussion, etc.

I had to work all weekend and didn't get to watch the live-feed as much as I wanted to, so I have been searching around a lot recently tryi…

Started by Bryan Wray

1 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

WBC 2009

I'm planning on attending (volunteering at) the 2009 WBC, but I don't know my way around Atlanta (never been there). Where is the competiti…

Started by Bryan Wray

2 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Rob Tuttle

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service