Greg Cross's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Well beyond my humble suggestions - please know that you have a great site! Have fu…"

Greg Cross replied Feb 29, 2008 to What Internet Resources Do You Currently Use For Your Website

36 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Stefan

"Typed in one search and did not find success, hence, the point I was making. I am n…"

Greg Cross replied Feb 29, 2008 to What Internet Resources Do You Currently Use For Your Website

36 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Stefan

"Hugh,' Site looks good for your first site!! Adding to what Terry suggested - in ca…"

36 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Stefan

"Terry, I agree. A little grace/concession is needed here ... my site is being over…"

36 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Stefan

"Gentleman: My intention was not to get into a shouting match over "the more superio…"

36 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Stefan

"Hey Rich ... thanks for your comments. While using a blogging software like Typepad…"

36 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Stefan

"Hey Aaron, Do you mind sharing the URL? Greg"

Greg Cross replied Feb 10, 2008 to What Internet Resources Do You Currently Use For Your Website

36 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Stefan

"Your thoughts help to provide clarity to our discussion ... thanks!"

Greg Cross replied Jan 9, 2008 to What Internet Resources Do You Currently Use For Your Website

36 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Stefan

"Ahhhhh ... David - but what true coffee-shop owner (entrepreneur) if shown how would…"

Greg Cross replied Jan 9, 2008 to What Internet Resources Do You Currently Use For Your Website

36 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Stefan

"Also keep in mind that a site TOTALLY done in flash (even the pages) are not at all…"

Greg Cross replied Jan 8, 2008 to What Internet Resources Do You Currently Use For Your Website

36 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Stefan

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service