This event is going to be awesome, and is the perfect chance to have a great weekend in Portland with fellow coffee fanatics!

Who's coming?

Views: 79

Replies to This Discussion

March 4th - March 8th in Portland Oregon.

Here is a link to the page on the SCAA website http://members.scaa.org/train/usbc/default.aspx
I would love to come, but I don't know if I could swing another weekend away after coffee fest Chicago. *sigh* To quote a Forrest Gump line, "God please make me a bird so I can fly far, far away..." to join in the fun in Portland.
Now if God answers that prayer, I know I can come. :)
I suggest reading the rules so you know waht is going on. Then eat a good brekfast and go do what looks like fun.

Pedal Press said:
I'll be there, and it's my first event. I'm a consumer / enthusiast (a pro someday?) and was wondering: How do I make the most of my visit?
looking forward to seeing you all there!
Booked and ready to party!! I'll be catching some of you at the Judges cert. Im looking forward to the entire week.
i'll be there to se how its done and to practice for next year

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service