I was wondering if anyone is interested in organizing a barista jam or helping me organize a barista jam in Minnesota. I have never seen one take place in Minnesota and I thought that since the USBC is coming to Minneapolis it might be a good idea to stir up some enthusiasm in Minnesota baristas.

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

It's all good, hopefully there will be more. If you are ever in the area, stop by Black Sheep Coffee Cafe. I roast coffee there. Where do you work or play?
I work in Stillwater at Luna Rossa Espresso Bar. I'm all over the twin cities other wise. I've actually been to the Black sheep... i love it there! Have you worked Sats? I usually come around to watch my friend charlie play in the mornings.

Eric Faust said:
It's all good, hopefully there will be more. If you are ever in the area, stop by Black Sheep Coffee Cafe. I roast coffee there. Where do you work or play?

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service